The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information through the business and while you browse or use this website. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website, and or refrain from submitting your personal data to us.
Who We Are
C M Digital Ventures Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom under number 11174217 whose registered office is at 3 Blundells Road, Bradville, Milton Keynes, England, MK13 7HA.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect and use the following personal information about you:
• your name and contact information, including email address and telephone number;
• any other personal information you provide to us;
• your personal or professional interests.
This personal information is required to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
How And Why We Use Your Personal Information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so:
• to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
• for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
• for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
• where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – we uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you have provided us with consent, we may use your personal data to send you updates (by email or telephone) and/or information about our services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new services.
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never sell or share it with other organisations for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- contacting us; or
- using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: C M Digital Ventures Limited, 3 Blundells Road, Bradville, Milton Keynes, England, MK13 7HA